I haven't written in a while. I am not sure why. I think it is a combination of being busy and not knowing how to put into words another blog entry. I have a couple of drafts semi-written, but, obviously, they were not published.
This past weekend my mom and I got booth space at a local (and HUGE - 3500+ vendors) flea market. We wanted to sell off some of the excess jewelry inventory. We didn't make a lot of money, but we left with more money than we started with, so, in my opinion, definitely not a bad weekend. :)
I'm about to order some handbags from a wholesaler I like. I do hope I receive the order by this weekend so that I may sell them.
My plan is to sell at this flea market on the weekends, build up capital, and build up inventory.
I think this is the way to make my dreams become realities. :)
...
Yay! I placed my order! Check out some of the adorable stuff I'll be selling:
 |
| Evening Rose Clutch - $15 |
 |
| Evening Rose Clutch - alternate colors - $15 |
|
|
 |
| Fashion Coin Purse - $5 |
 |
| Fashion Coin Purse - alternate colors - $5 |
 |
| Peacock Print Flat Wallet - $15 |
 |
| Coin Purse - $3 |
 |
| Coin Purse - alternate colors - $3 |
 |
| Snake Print Coin Purse - $5 |
 |
| Snake Print Coin Purse - alternate colors - $5 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment