I'm in the middle of an impromptu marathon of "Long Island Medium" via On Demand.
I firmly believe that Theresa Caputo is truly gifted.
Amazing...the episode that I'm watching now has an animal spirit. As I've been watching these episodes, I've been thinking about spirits. I miss my dog terribly. Her name is Teddy, and she died last November. She was almost ten years old, and she had been a member of the family since I was 14.
There are times when I feel like she is around. I definitely hope she is.
When I was younger, I thought I was psychic. It was never much, but things would happen. Someone would call, and I'd know who it was before I ever checked the caller ID.
Like I said, my psychic-ness was never much.
Months ago, at the gym I used to work at, the thought of a dislocated shoulder kept plaguing me one evening. Nearing the end of the evening, a man dislocated his shoulder playing basketball.
The end of last week/early this week I kept thinking I'd be involved with contacting 911 for someone at the movie theater I frequent. Last Tuesday, I was! I had been thinking it for days, and it happened.
I definitely don't think I made it happen by thinking about it. I don't know if it's coincidence or if it was psychic-ness, but things like this have happened a few times.
I have friends that have had experiences with spirits. I've never had true experiences.
Years ago, my (now ex) boyfriend was in charge of the cleaning crew at the local municipal buildings. I heard all kinds of stories about the buildings in downtown Garland. The library is especially haunted. The spirit activity occurs in the evening. I think they may feed off the people during the day. Anyway, on the last day that his company had the contracts for the buildings, I was sitting outside the library with him and his crew. They were sharing stories about the ghosts. My ex had goosebumps telling me about trash cans flying across the room, windows shaking, the cowboy, the little girl. I said I wanted to go in. He didn't. He was scared. He is not the type to scare.
But he was scared.
He came inside the building with me and his two person crew. We walked around, and at one point we were in the inner offices. This is where he's been threatened by spirits, had trashcans fly at his head.
I sat in a chair, and after a few moments, I got extremely dizzy. I felt weird. I felt as if the chair was spinning. I had to make sure I was not moving. It was bad.
Outside the library, we were discussing the spirits. Of course, I didn't see or feel any of them. Not that I knew of, anyway. I mentioned the dizziness, and ALL three people said that was the first thing the spirits did to them - the dizziness.
I have moments where I think, where I feel things.
Years ago, I worked for a camp. My first night there, we stayed at a sister camp. I bunked in quarters that were meant for administration on my first night because I got in at midnight. I was exhausted, but I could not sleep for quite a while.The room made me think of a mental hospital. The place was unsettling. Well, it turns out the building I was staying in that night was an old Tuberculosis hospital!
The next morning I found out the camp grounds are haunted.
I didn't stay there but a few nights throughout the summer. Each night was creepy. I always felt like I was being watched.
I often wish that I was more in touch with the spiritual realm, or whatever you want to call it. But I'm also scared. I'm scared that if I get more in touch with the paranormal, I'll be inviting unwelcome-ness into my life.
I hope this makes sense. I'm extremely tired.
I do wish I could communicate with my dog's spirit. I'd love to know if Teddy were still around.
So, do you have any ghost stories?

No comments:
Post a Comment